1. Orders will only be sent after confirmation of payment within a maximum period of 3 working days.
2. The delivery of orders will be made to the address indicated by the customer and according to the delivery times of the shipping company. We do not deliver outside mainland Portugal.
3. As the transport service is contracted to a company, possible delays in deliveries cannot be resolved by Sabores da Gardunha, and in these cases it is not possible to guarantee the exact time of delivery.
4. If for any reason the customer cannot receive the order or pick it up at the location indicated by the carrier the customer is asked to contact Sabores da Gardunha immediately via email email@example.com or contact +351 275 753 509.
5. All products shipped by Sabores da Gardunha must be checked upon delivery, If the customer finds that the order is damaged, he must immediately return it to the shipping company, indicate the reason for the return on the delivery note and immediately inform Sabores da Gardunha through the contacts provided.
6. If, after delivery, the customer finds that any of the items is not in compliance, he is asked to contact Sabores da Gardunha immediately by email indicating the order number or the number of the document that accompanied the order, attaching images of the package as received and of all items, so that the situation can be resolved as soon as possible.